(0) - 0 Reviews
- 16 Students Enrolled
- 00:49 Hours
Software Defined Networking (SDN) is enabling organizations to accelerate application deployment and delivery, dramatically reducing IT costs through policy-enabled workflow automation. Software-defined networking (SDN) is an approach to designing, building, and managing networks that separates the network’s control (brains) and forwarding (muscle) planes to better optimize each.
Many technology vendors, including large networking players as well as startups such as Alcatel-Lucent, Big Switch, Cisco Systems, Cumulus Networks, Nuage Networks, Pluribus Networks, Juniper Networks, and VMware promote a variety of competing architectures. The SDN approach has the advantage of being more open and interoperable than past networking architectures, which were usually built on proprietary hardware.
The technology is explained in this SDN Webinar
Who this course is for:
- Those who are interested to know about SDN and currently working as networking or systems or cloud administrators will greatly benefit from this seminar.
What you'll learn
- Why we need new paradigm in networking?.
- What is Software-Defined Network?
- Introduction to Open Flow
Item Reviews - 0
This Course Include:
- 00:49 Hours On-Demand Videos
- 1 Lessons
- Lifetime Access
- Access on Mobile and TV