(0) - 0 Reviews
- 7 Students Enrolled
- 01:36 Hours
This is an introductory session to the basic course on C Programming. This session will be an eye-opener for those who have an aversion towards the courses containing a programming component. The session will motivate the participants to inculcate the Programming skills and also to master the art of Programming over the period of time. Programming concepts are made easier and explained in detail considering the participants from a non-IT background.
Who this course is for:
- School/College/University Students
- Working Professionals with the strong desire to learn programming concepts
- Anyone who is interested in Computer Programming
What you'll learn
- The need to learn a Computer Programming Language.
- Introduction to C Programming Language.
- How to inculcate/develop logical thinking skills required for programming.
- C Character Set and Tokens.
- Writing a Simple Program in C.
Item Reviews - 0
This Course Include:
- 01:36 Hours On-Demand Videos
- 1 Lessons
- Lifetime Access
- Access on Mobile and TV