(0) - 0 Reviews
- 10 Students Enrolled
- 01:19 Hours
The million-dollar question is “How widespread is financially-motivated cyber criminal activity such as unauthorized access, online extortion and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks?”. Cyber threats are becoming more sophisticated with the blending of once distinct types of attack into more damaging forms. Increased variety and volume of attacks is inevitable given the desire of financially and criminally-motivated actors to obtain personal and confidential information. Threat Landscape consists of a report summarizing cyber threats that have been accessed by collecting publicly available information. This webinar will detail about Cyber Security Threat Landscape and latest reports.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to start their career in Cyber Security can attend this webinar.
- Basic knowledge in networking ,system and application will help the audience to better understand the concepts.
What you'll learn
- Threat Landscape Introduction
- Evolution of Adversaries
- Hacker Tools
- Threat Timeline
- Anatomy of a Hacking Attack
Targeted Cyber Attack ... 00:05:38
Targeted Cyber Attack Reality 00:05:38
Breaking the kill chai... 00:12:31
Global Cyber attack in... 00:02:02
Global Cyber attack in Real-time 00:02:02
Item Reviews - 0
This Course Include:
- 01:19 Hours On-Demand Videos
- 4 Lessons
- Lifetime Access
- Access on Mobile and TV